Client appreciation helps show just how valuable your clients are to you and your business!
It is no secret that REALTORS® give gifts to both buyer and seller clients to say “Thank You” for choosing them as their representative and agent. Unfortunately, oftentimes those gifts can become redundant or simply aren’t original to your brand.
Below are several fresh ideas that you may want to begin incorporating into your client gifts.
Buyer Client Ideas:
- Do your clients appreciate wine and cheese pairings? Purchase a gorgeous charcuterie box for them on closing day from a local business.
- If this is your client’s first home, creating a custom painting or framed photo of coordinates will be a great piece of art to display in their new home regardless of their decorative style.
- Maybe your clients are big animal lovers! So what better way to help keep their new house clean as the first day they move in than getting them a Roomba or other modern vacuum?
- If your clients have a green thumb, then they’d love to receive something to grow at their new home. Think possibly a small tree or rose bush!
- Are your clients excited to finally host BBQ’s and family events? Then think about gifting them cornhole boards or another family friendly game! You can even customize it to their favorite sports team if you’d like.
Seller Clients Ideas:
- Are your client’s moving out of town or possibly a completely new state? Purchase them an experience for their new hometown. This could be to an art museum, local cooking class, or historic walking tour! Or help them move by paying for movers to get their items safely to their new home.
- If you know your clients made great memories in their old home and will miss it greatly, frame a piece of the property! This could be a flower from the garden or a leaf from their backyard tree.
- Maybe your clients are huge foodies! Plan ahead of time and reserve them a table at the nicest restaurant in town after selling their home and take care of the bill (or give them a gift card that would surely cover the cost of their meal and possibly even a bottle of wine).
- Technology is such a big part of our lives, so your clients would probably love Nest or another cutting edge home technology for their new home!
The important thing is to not be afraid to think outside the box and to not become stagnant with every gift. Your clients will feel so much more special if they feel like you went the extra step and truly thought about their gift.
Want to get more information and resources just like this? Then join our newsletter by emailing email@example.com.